February 10, 2012

Valentine Cards

Since Valentine's Day is almost here I thought I'd make my first post some card ideas for kids to exchange. The first is the card my son will be handing out. This was not my original idea. You can find the original post here along with the free printable
The next one is what my daughter will be handing out. Again, not my original idea. However, I'm unsure who to give credit to as the originator as there are a ton of them on the internet and pinterest.
I didn't actually make the last idea I'm going to share but it has gotten so many hits on pinterest I decided to include it here. You can find the source here.
Since she just explained how to make the crayon heart I thought I'd include a printable for the card. I have two that you can download for free. One is black and white so you can choose any color cardstock. The second is red and blue. Just click on the picture to be taken to the download.

No comments: