February 10, 2012

Linky Follower Blog Hop

If you haven't heard, Google Follower will no longer be available to non-blog users after 2/29/2012 . . . . and may be phased out entirely. However, there is another option. Many of you are familiar with linky parties and now they have a linky followers list.

It's So Very Cheri started a blog hop to spread the news. A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS. When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog. Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides. Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!

The rules are simple:

1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.

3.Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.

4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code

If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers(see rule #2)

Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.

Then you can start following other bloggers–(as many as you want)–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back. We all LOVE comments :)



6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am now following you on Linky followers.I would love to have you follow me back. I really enjoy meeting new bloggers.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

hi. i'm a new linky follower. would love it if you would follow me as well. so happy to have this blog hop. meeting lots of great people. have a great evening. (:

elizardbreathspeaks@gmail.com
http://elizardbreathspeaks.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

So happy to find your blog through the Linky blog hop. I'm now a follower on Linky. Hope you can come check out my site, http://www.eccentricleopard.com. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

pretty blog. i love bees. :-)

I stopped by to follow you on the Linky Party Hop. I hope that you get a chance to do the same! :-)

http://robinsnestquilting.blogspot.com/

Its So Very Cheri said...

I came by to follow you on the Linky Follower tool. I hope you will come by and follow me as well at www.itssoverycheri.com

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri